Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Disclaimer

This is Jill. I just want to make something very clear. I offered to make Kevin eggs etc. when he came in from shoveling. AND I made him 10 DOZEN chocolate chip cookies. And I watched Kat for a couple hours so he could take a nap . . . the list goes on.

Just wanted to make sure that Kevin didn't give everyone the wrong impression.

Staying at home during the snowstorm, we did the usual . . .made hot chocolate, watched Groundhog Day, made the cookies. Also played with Kat, who went through 3 sets of clothes. One of them was a camoflage onesie that Kevin had bought her, and she had a #2 blowout in it. Could see that she had a blowout, but couldn't see it on the onesie, it was all camo.

Just to make life even more interesting than what it has been already. . . I told Kevin that I am very interested in seeing the 1/2 Arabian, 1/2 Appaloosa filly that is for sale. Just what we need, something else to take up our time. But it is something that we have wanted for a long time.

No comments: