Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Going to school

Here I sit in my hotel room in rainy Ft Lauderdale, FL. The days have gone by pretty quick, classes have been really enjoyable and very thought provoking with lots of good conversation. The evenings have been long and I have stayed pretty busy every evening.
Since I am not on vacation, I will remote into work in a few minutes and catch up on the days events.
Of all the times I have traveled and been away from Wife, I feel this trip most keenly. I miss being able to talk to her about any interesting thing that comes across my mind. I even miss Kat, I haven't been bit by those two little teeth since Friday.
One of the people that dove with me got a picture of me underwater at 74' on the bottom. I will post it when she sends it to me.

1 comment:

loren said...

I wish I could be somewhere, missing my family....