Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Jill's new necklace (not a pearl necklace)


Today I am giving a shout out to Autumn Vine for their beautiful and original necklaces and jewelry. http://www.autumnvine.blogspot.com/
I sent an email on Sunday to order a necklace that Jill said she liked, but had no stock. Loren assembled the necklace as soon as she got the email and sent it out on Monday. It arrived on Wednesday and is beautiful. I gave the necklace to Jill last night and she loves it. This morning I noticed that she wore it to work to show off.
The website shows many different designs that are all originals by Loren, who worked for years in the jewelry trade and knows and understands jewelry, fashion, and style.
So stop buy and get your someone special a necklace with matching earrings and enjoy seeing their face light up when they open the package.

1 comment:

loren said...

Hahaha!!! Thanks for that! :) I'm hopefully going to get a new picture of the one that I made for you so I can show people a slightly different version.

I hope she likes it!