Monday, April 13, 2009

Google Search

My friend Loren Twittered that she is the number seven search result for people googling "mexican donkey show"
Here's to you Loren!
Everyone should have something they are proud of and well known for.
I would love to hear someone turn this into one of those beer commercial songs,
"Real Women of Genius"
Here's to you, Ms, mexican donkey show.
While other people hide their affliction, you post it on your blog!
so go on over to w.sweetenedtaters.blogspot.com and see what the fuss is about.
While at times she may be tacky, she is never crude.

2 comments:

loren said...

Thumbs up to that commercial!

Can they work in the search terms "Target's hours"? Because that one REALLY gets google going.

The Microblogologist said...

Hahaha, one of these days I am going to do a series of google search term posts, I went from having few to having a lot so I think it would need to be broken into 2 or 3, lol.